This evening, Ethan and I went to sign him up for Flag Football. It begins in September and runs through October.I think Ethan will grow up to have "Buyer's Remorse". In typical Ethan style, we had just signed up for football, when Ethan says, "I should have signed up for baseball." Oh my!
To his defense, when we first got the info on all that can be done this summer/fall, we mentioned t-ball. Ethan was excited until I called and found that the season runs from June to July, causing him to miss some games because of a trip to Florida during that time. We then told him we would check out football.
Remembering that today was the date we had to sign up, I called and talked to someone about football, as well as t-ball. (we've been discussing Florida dates today). We decided to go ahead and sign him up for t-ball if he wanted to, and just simply let him miss a couple of games.
To our surprise, he still wanted to do flag football. Then, we get to the gym to sign up and he has second thoughts?! ha I told him it really was a little too late, why don't we just do football this year and t-ball next... He said, "will Papa come see me play football?" I responded with, "yes, of course". That's all he needed to know... "I play football!"
Next year?! Well, there's always soccer! ha
1 comment:
When will you be in Florida?? I am going to be in town in July.
Dina
Post a Comment