Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wednesday

Last night I talked about the high price of groceries...well, today while I was on my way to take care of some stuff in a neighboring city, I stopped at the cheapest place around here for gas. Thinking I would get just $5.00 worth, I thought about it some more and remembered we would have to go to this same city tomorrow. I went ahead and got $10.00 worth and now wish I would have been able to fill it up!

You see, when I got the gas, it was $3.43 a gallon which is bad enough. When I returned to town just 2 hours later, it had shot up to a whopping $3.59. That's plain ridiculous. I know it could be worse, but wow... it's bad enough.

I am looking forward to Thursday (tomorrow). We celebrate Cala's Family Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CALA'S FAMILY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great celebration!
As for the gas...I've seen $3.75 around here...
Praying in Seattle!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.