Know how you can have a day planned, know pretty much what will take place, and then bam! It all changes.....
This morning, a lady from church and her kids were coming by for us to practice a song for church. Five minutes before they arrived, all was calm... I was on our bed, Glenn was at the computer- it all happened so fast- bam! wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa screams Seth. He had hit his head on a wooden chair.
Seven stitches later, he's doing fine. He keeps looking at himself in the mirror and saying, "look Ethan! Looks like a lot of blood!"
Thank God for the woman from church. She took Ethan home with them and Cala was at school. Thank God for the hospital being so very fast! I couldn't believe that from the time we LEFT OUR HOUSE (8 miles away)!, that we were leaving the hospital in LESS than an hour! Unbelievable!!!!!
OF COURSE- Thank God that our insurance went into effect YESTERDAY!!!!!!! God is good!
1 comment:
Had two of my kids hit their heads and need stitches...fun times! Glad everything went so well getting him patched up!
Continuing so to lift up prayers!
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Post a Comment