Sunday, May 04, 2008

Saturday

Many have asked me how Seth is doing. The answer is just fine! I thought I would share some pictures that I plan to put in his scrapbook to chronicle this incident.

These pictures were taken just a couple of hours after we got back from the ER on Friday.





I thought it was so sweet when we came out of the ER: The first thing Seth asked was, "Where's Ethan?" They really do love each other so much!

Then when Cala came home and learned about it, she mothered him the rest of the day! Seth made out well with books read by his big sister and candy to boot! Cala doesn't give up candy for just anyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm here praying! Glad Seth's doing so well.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Michelle Broeker said...

Sounds like you're doing a good job b/c you have some great kids!!

Suz said...

Ey-Ey-Ey! That looks ouchie! I am soooo thankful your insurance was already there - just in time!