Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pray for this hurting family...

Back at the end of April, I asked prayer for a family- the lead singer of the contemporary Christian group, Selah. If you will recall, they had a baby girl, Audrey Caroline that lived two precious hours (after not being expected to live at all.)

Please go to Angie's blog to read the latest tragedy to strike this family : http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com There are no words at a time like this, just prayer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to go to the site and see what happened....
Praying right now!
Psalms 88:1-2 O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee: Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;

U.N. Mama said...

Lynn, did you go to the site? Todd's sister (former singer with Selah) had a baby in March. He died evidently of SIDS a couple of nights ago :o(