Happy Mother's Day! Glenn and the kids cleaned the house yesterday, as well as straightening up this afternoon after Sunday dinner, and before evening church (which is at our home).
Glenn made our dinner (lunch) and it was great! They gave me a candle set as I LOVE candles and Cala and Ethan both had given me things they made at school this week.
It was 3 years ago today that Glenn, Cala and I landed in Guatemala and met Seth! He was 5 months old. We met Ethan the following day. (yep, met my baby son first!)
I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking again and as I mentioned before (I think), the boys are LOVING seeing their baby pictures.
Our busy month continues.... Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Stopping in to let you know I'm still praying! Sounds like you had a great day!
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Post a Comment