Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday

I am very tired... today (Tuesday), I went with Seth to his last bi-monthly parent/child class for the 2 year olds. (and 3's with a birthday like his- after the Sept. 1 cut off). We will attend next year's 3's class same time and day. We had an ice cream party... Seth loved it.

Then this afternoon, I went to the doctor... she is testing me for all sorts of things, and I hopefully will hear back on some of the blood work this Friday. (if not then, then by Tuesday since Monday is a holiday). I am just glad to have taken at least this baby step towards getting me the proper diagnosis.

She told me to get lots of sleep. I was told that years ago by another doctor. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting whatever's going on there checked out! Hope the dr can figure out what's going on quickly and that there's an "easy fix."
Praying right now!
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Suz said...

I've been praying friend!! Hope they can figure you out soon!

Love ya!