Cala and I spent the afternoon, and into the evening, out looking for Glenn's birthday gift- for tomorrow. I can't tell what we were looking for, because we never found it! So why can't I tell? Because I am planning to keep searching and get it for Father's Day. I'll have better luck finding the unsaid item in a bigger city when we go there.
Anyway, we ended up buying Glenn something he had mentioned he would like- funny that I actually remembered since it's been probably a year now! ha We gave it to him tonight, and he indeed was happy. His birthday is tomorrow and so when Cala and Ethan are at school, we are heading out for the day, with Seth.
Ethan will be gone from early morning to the Children's Museum in St. Paul! It's his school's end of the year field trip. He is so excited! Cala and I picked him up a lunch at Wal-mart (a box with sandwich, apple, cheese stick, animal crackers and juice box all for $2.50). Ethan was quick tonight to holler out from bed, "Mama! Did someone put my lunch in the refrigerator? Did my name get put on it?" So cute.
While we were out today, I mentioned to Cala that I needed to at some point this week, come to the hospital and get my blood drawn. Cala convinced me to do so today. From the time we went in until we went out, was no more than 15 minutes. As we were walking out, I told Cala, "thanks girl for convincing me to go ahead and stop. Now it's over with." She responded, "You're welcome, Mama. You really should listen to me and not yourself about these things!" ha
AND thanks for the prayers! This lab tech found a vein right off. I am thankful for that!
All in all, a good day. Tomorrow should be nice! I am looking forward to Glenn having a good birthday!
1 comment:
Hope you get good results from the blood work!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. GLENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Romans 8:35-37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Post a Comment