I guess we all have them... you know, those days you just wish you could fast forward?! This has just been a messy, rainy, dreary day weather wise.
Emotionally, I've been a real wreck! I just wish to fast forward through much right now. Isn't that awful? But hey! I'm human. That's going to happen I suppose.
I was thrilled to come home from Wal-mart and see that Glenn and the kids cleaned the house :o) We always do the house together on Saturdays, but since I went out and did some needed supplies shopping, they did it without me, for Mother's Day :o) That was nice.
Guess where my husband is now? Upstairs, preparing Mother's Day dinner (lunch). I realize I am blessed.
1 comment:
Hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day tomorrow! Sounds like you had a pretty good day today. I spent the day helping one of my kids move into her new house...will I even be able to get out of bed tomorrow?! Should be interesting....
Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Post a Comment