Monday, May 19, 2008

Chicken Little Checks In...

Chicken little here checking in....Glenn had to have some fillings done, and Cala had a baby tooth taken out (a permanent tooth was trying to push through it). They said after all Cala's baby teeth have fallen out (by age 13), that she will be evaluated to see if she needs braces. At this point though everything looked pretty good.

As for me, I have SEVEN cavities and two teeth to be pulled. You see, living in Russia is what made our teeth go bad... I know that. We never went to the dentist there and then, we had no insurance until now, so we let it go... Glenn HAD to have some teeth pulled out a couple of years ago because of constant infections. He has 2 that need to be done now at another appointment. One could take a root canal they said, but they are leaving the choice up to him... it would eventually need a crown... our insurance pays everything, but not the crown and it would be nearly $900!!!!! So, at some point, Glenn will have it just taken out.

I couldn't have anything done today though because I have a heart murmur. (My Mama and my Daddy both do, but I only found out about mine last year). Since I have no clue if I can now handle anesthesia without being pre-medicated, they didn't want to do anything without my medical doctor signing a form. My Mama ALWAYS had to have medicine (still does) several days before going to the dentist.

ANYWAY- I go to the medical doctor tomorrow to get started on all the testing for whatever I have. Keep praying! I'll keep updating!!!!!!


Chicken little out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed yesterday. My kitchen was calling me...oh my! It was a mess! Sorry about your teeth problems!
Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.