Sunday, May 04, 2008

Day 24 already

When I committed to blogging 75 days in a row, I really thought I would have nothing to say. I know, some of you reading may be saying, "you really don't have anything to say!" haaaaa Thanks anyway for reading my ramblings.......

Today was a good day. We received some needed encouragement this morning. Amazing what words do for you. God is blessing! We are excited about being a part of it all.

I just realized that this is the first day in a long time that I haven't spoken with my Daddy. He's not up to talking much... he has a rash all over, and it's going in his mouth, making it difficult to talk. Please pray the itching stops soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH that sounds miserable. You hadn't mentioned your dad for a while...was wondering how he was doing.
May the Lord give you rest! Praying!
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Anonymous said...

you can bet I'll be praying. The pics of the stitches made my head hurt too, the poor little guy.