I typed out Wednesday and it just looks so weird?! ha.... anyway, I wanted to post some pictures tonight but for some reason, I can't get my picture thing on then computer to work... so, hopefully, we'll get those up tomorrow night.
The pictures are of Cala at her track and field day this morning. We had to be at the school at 8:30 and it lasted a little over an hour. Following that, we cleaned out the van, then I took a short nap. This afternoon, I attended a tour of a vet's office with Cala's Brownies (girl scouts) troop. That was interesting! One girl when the doctor mentioned the word "urinate" asked, "what's urinate mean in English?!" HA Haaaaaaaa Got to love children! (she's 8 or so).
While Glenn was at the doctor's office today, they told him that his wife (that would be me), needs to have more blood work done.. and so, Friday, when we take the boys in for their well child check-ups, I will once again get poked! Hopefully, they will have some results back soon!
Catch you tomorrow.
1 comment:
Blood work is always fun. Hopefully it will be worth the poke and you'll get some answers!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Post a Comment