Some online friends of mine were talking about how they are doing 100 days of blogging. Neat I thought, sort of a challenge to myself to actually post here everyday. Since I missed their initial 100 days start, I decided to start 75 days of blogging and coincide it with my "Blogoversary". SO, beginning tomorrow, I will promise (unless "providentially hindered!") to post daily for the next 75 days.
Maybe then, it will be such a habit, I'll actually always daily post! ha
Uh.... since I am posting today, won't that make it 76 days of blogging? hee hee
This evening I have got to go to Cala's school for a parent/teacher conference. As I type this, it's SNOWING and we are expecting a real winter storm! ugghhh APRIL where art thou????????
Stay tuned.......
2 comments:
I'm not going to lie to you - it's tough to blog that many days in a row. I've done 30 days in the past, but CC challenged me to 100 days and well, I'm always up for a challenge! Good luck!
Well I'll be here every day as always...Lord willing!
Such words of comfort. Still praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Post a Comment