Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Our Sunday was nice. We got an opportunity today to invite the worker where we meet (the one that is the attendant while we're there) to next week's special service. We told him at least to bring his kids if possible.

After church, we went into St. Cloud to eat and by Target to see about the cheap dress for Cala. Well, it turns out, they had one lone dress but it was one that I already bought! We left Target empty handed, came home, let the kids go straight out to play (which made them very happy since it meant no Sunday nap!- Sunday is the one day we require ALL of them to rest! (even CALA!). It was just such a beautiful day weather wise, I wanted them to get out and enjoy it.

Quite a few kids showed up to play and I could hear them pretending to be a family. It was really cute to hear what their imaginations came up with- the conversations they had were priceless. (the "daddy" of the family kept saying, "No, you can't come... I've got to get back to the farm!" :o)

We have a very busy week ahead of us! Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder what ever happened to Sunday being a day of rest...
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.