Spring shouldn't be this way! As I type this, it's snowing lightly. It's 32 degrees. 32 mind you, feels warm IF it were the middle of winter, but uh, spring?!
And that dear friends is your weather report. ha Am I really just trying to come up with something, anything to post since I committed to 75 days straight of blogging? ha Maybe. You know there are some days you really have a lot to say and other days that are just well, not at all exciting, but I promise to look for something thrilling to post everyday! (hee hee, yeh, right!!)
Our company has arrived. (the gospel illusionist and his ventriloquist wife). It was funny. We were at Wal-mart this afternoon and noticed an RV from the state where we knew their sponsoring church is. Glenn called the man's cell phone and asked, "do you happen to be sitting at a Wal-mart?!" They arrived a couple of hours earlier than they thought. So, they simply followed us home.
We sat up with them chatting away. It's really great because we come from an area that has lots of our kind of churches and there's tons of fellowship. Here, not so much, and well.. it's just really nice to have fellow Christians around, and those who have done (currently doing so) tons of traveling, just as we have done in the past.
Tomorrow looks to be dreary again, but we hope for a break in the rain so we can get more invitations out there. Pray for that please!
****P.S. We went to court for Cala 7 years ago today!!!! She came home on May 8th, and so that is when we celebrate her Family Day. Today is special to Glenn and me though. Following court, we immediately went to eat lunch at a Mexican restaurant, and so, it's always been Mexican food on or around this date. Not knowing if our guests like Mexican, we decided to have it sometime next week. However, on the way to Wal-mart today we did get uh... Taco Bell. HA HAAA****
1 comment:
You should have asked your company. I'll bet they would have loved to be part of the celebration! You know right now I can't even remember how we met or how long we've known each other but it sure seems like I remember this day so long ago...could I?
Know that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Post a Comment