Just a quick note tonight- It's 12:30 a.m. here. Yes, just after midnight- which I may very well be in posting these posts, but I will still be blogging 75 days straight (at least).
Today (Monday), Seth and I went to our bi-monthly parent/child pre-school class. I enjoy this class because not only do we spend 30 minutes of the hour and a half session in a parent discussion time (away from the kids)... but I really enjoy it because it allows me a time of various activities with Seth. Today, one of the activities was to paint a rock. Seth loved it! His rock is various colors and he can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning to his rock being completely dry. Upon asking where he wants to put his rock, he said, "I'll put it outside and I'll look at it. I'll say, "hmm, who did that? Then I'll say, 'oh yeh, I remember! I did that!" (AND yes! He, who is 3 really did say all that. This boy is sharp.)
Cala had a play date with a girl from church, and then she went with Glenn and some others to pass out invitations for Sunday.
Ethan today was so cute... he had been outside playing with a neighbor girl we had never met until today. He came in and said, "Mama, that girl- her so sweet". Now give me a few years and I may not feel he's so cute saying that about a girl. ha
Off to bed I go.....
1 comment:
Praying for your family!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
Post a Comment