So... I only thought I was exhausted yesterday (Friday- yes, I am writing this past midnight, but uh... it's still Saturday in my mind). I truly am exhausted today!
We all stayed outside in our back yard most of the day! Cala and Ethan cleaned the back garage (a.k.a. "the dog house"), Glenn used the weed trimmer and did some other yard work. Me? Well, at first I was out there to keep Snezhinki on his leash, and out of the way of the work. (meanwhile my dog, Zima was not happy that Snezh was getting all the attention!).
Eventually, we all as a family planted some tulips (I simply LOVE tulips!) in our fire pit out back. Yep, in our fire pit! We never used it and even though we planned to do so this spring/summer, well... it had such wonderful dirt there, it just seemed the right spot! I love that we did it all as a family, and I love that I can look back there and now see a splash of color.
Cala said, "Mama! It's a miracle you are down on the ground with us!" I responded, "No, the miracle will be if I can get up!" ha I made it up and realized I needed to go buy a new broom as our old one got beat up in the process of cleaning the dog house. SO- off to Target I went. I can't believe a broom cost me right at $12. I had no idea! I guess I don't remember buying the last one.
I came back home with broom in tow as well as a polo shirt for $1.98 (for Ethan) AND a dress for $3.24 (one I didn't get yesterday and today decided if it was still there, I would buy it) (for Cala) and a pink sweater for Cala (that will match most of these dresses) for $3.24 as well. Can't beat deals like that. I guess not as many people wear dresses to church anymore and so they are putting them on clearance. Good for those of us who still do wear a dress.
I even called all other Targets anywhere near us and all but one have the dresses "just" on 30 percent off. (they would then come down to a great price still, but not nearly as good as I got). Notice I said "all but one"? One Target that I called has them for $3.74. We are considering eating lunch in that city tomorrow and swinging by there on the way home.
Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment