Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good News!

We were very excited today when in the mail came our insurance approval! Hallelujah, we can now start making doctors appointments for us all... well, actually, we have to wait a few more days until our actual insurance cards arrive, but it's possible they'll be here by Saturday. Just SO very glad to have this taken care of... what a load off!!!!!

I've been so very tired of feeling like we couldn't afford to go to the doctor if need be. As a mother, I sincerely want my kids to have their regular check-ups, etc. instead of doing as we have had to do and only take them if sick. (and thankfully, they are really healthy kids overall.)

Thanks for the prayers! No word yet by the way on my oldest brother. We suppose they made it safely to Paraguay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's wonderful news. Am so glad you've got coverage now!
Know that I'm still praying!
Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.