On Sunday, April 27th, our church work here will host Ken Sibley, a Gospel Illusionist and his ventriloquist wife, Barbara. We are really looking forward to it and are praying we have many folks there!
I spent a good part of the afternoon contacting local newspapers about an ad in the Community News section, etc. Glenn is focusing on passing out info door to door. Many phone calls have already been made as well. Cala is asking kids from her school and we will invite our neighborhood as well.
I have an email in to the local christian station as well to see what the logistics are of getting the announcement put on the air. I will do a follow up with that tomorrow.
As for insurance? Still a no show in the mail. Keep praying and when you pray, pray for Sunday April 27th for us!
2 comments:
So last night's was just late. You're still on a roll!
Praying about everything!
Continuing to pray!
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Thanks Lynn! Yes... I was having a hard time that night finding time to blog! (but I made it :o)
Post a Comment