Today was a terribly dreary, rainy day. I grew up in central Florida, where these type of days were the norm especially beginning at this time of year. I can't say that the wintry look of the skies are normal in Florida though. Welcome to spring in Minnesota, where lately, it changes from day to day. Honestly, yesterday we hit 70, and it was BEAUTIFUL, sunny, breezy, just perfect. Today- it never got out of the 50's and it was as I said, dreary. Then, wait! It gets worse- this weekend, we could have a rain/snow mix. Oh goodness. I seriously need more sun.
Because of the type of day it was, we stayed in, cleaned for the company we will have this weekend, and I got to begin more of a tackle on Mt. Washmore (a.k.a., those loads of clothes I have accumulated!).
And why, oh why, I have spent a post on weather and laundry? I don't know... because I can? hee hee
1 comment:
Well you have to keep your string of days going so why not?
I'm praying!
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Post a Comment