Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 8- Exhausted

I am thoroughly exhausted tonight but what a great day Ethan and I had together! We left around 8:00 a.m. and didn't get home until nearly 4:00!
As far as shopping today, we went to two Wal-marts and a Target. We ate lunch in between all that at Burger King or as Ethan calls it, "Berber King". We even got to post a couple of invitations to church while we were gone :o)

Ethan had great fun today... we enjoyed finding fantastic deals on shirts for him at Target and then at Wal-mart too! He now has his Kindergarten clothes shopping started! I found shirts (good quality shirts!) for $3.00 (Wrangler brand). I then found some Faded Glory shirts for $1.00. We were able to find both Ethan and Seth some church shirts at $3.00 each!

I didn't plan to spend on clothes today at all, but of course wouldn't pass up on such great deals for school and church clothes! Then to top it off, at Target, I wasn't planning to visit the girls' department but my buggy led me there (er, excuse me- we say, "shopping cart" here :o). I ended up buying Cala FOUR beautiful dresses for $3.24 each!!!!! Incredible! I call that a good deal! (and she was more than happy to model them tonight).

Ethan and I were so exhausted that tonight during family devotion/prayer time, we fell asleep with our heads on each other!!!! Glenn captured it on his cell phone!!!!

So, it's been one of those times that I say, "it's been a long day, but it's been a good day. I'm tired, but it's a good tired."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you found some great deals! Nope, you couldn't pass those up!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 70:1, 5 Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD...But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

Anonymous said...

Not seeing Saturday's show up so I'll just check in here...
Praying so right now!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

U.N. Mama said...

I wrote the post right while you were posting to me! :o) Thanks Lynn for being so faithful to post these verses! I appreciate you!