My thoughts tonight are with my oldest brother, his wife and their three children. As I type this, they are in a plane flying back home to Paraguay, South America. They've been in Florida with my parents since November. I pray for their traveling safety.
I know today was an emotionally tough day for them as well as for my parents. It's always hard when one of us leaves, but with Daddy's situation, it's now harder. Mama said it was really rough for Daddy today as my brother left. Knowing that more than likely they will never meet again this side of heaven, well.... that was emotionally draining. Pray for Daddy to have peace tonight.
1 comment:
So sorry they have to leave...oh it had to be so hard on everyone!
Praying right now!
Psalms 73:24-26 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Post a Comment