Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monday

Today I should have cleaned up from last night's church fellowship. However, I was just exhausted and let today be a day of rest. I really did little today that accomplished anything.

I managed to get two small loads of laundry done, so that's something I guess! I did manage to take care of a phone call that needed to be made, and I called my youngest brother. So, that's something.

I managed to love on my children! That's definitely something.

Cala seems as excited as we are about this past weekend. She said today that it was so nice to see that many folks here yesterday for church. One of the young boys who attended last night came and was telling another neighbor who did not, what she missed.

Tomorrow is a brand new day to accomplish more. Wonder what adventure it will bring?!

No comments: