Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In the Company of Super Heroes!

It's true! I'm Mama to Superman, Spiderman, and let's not forget Wonder Woman!

My kids simply love to play these three, with a slight variation. It seems Spiderman (played by 3 year old Seth) has a dual part as Batman. He always loved Spiderman, but I guess it helps that he has an actual Batman costume, so he leans more towards Batman now, and becomes Batman when Mama will let him get the costume on.

It has been so all week! I spend my day in company of two young, handsome, tan men. Before a scandal breaks out, those were the same two Super Heroes spoken of above- my 5 year old and 3 year old sons.

A couple of days ago, their sister had them believing that in a nearby house, lived super heroes. The boys were looking out the window asking me if super heroes lived in that house over there, and of course I set the record straight.

They really are something running around trying to save the world. If only they didn't make super messes around the house! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing...they don't stay super heroes nearly long enough...
Continuing to pray for your family.
Psalm 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.