Today we woke up to a "winter wonderland" and snow falling. ugghhh enough said.
I took the lady with me (the one that will be at church tomorrow with us- a ventriloquist), to Wal-mart and Target. What a blessing! She ended up buying my kids a ton of summer clothes! I never expected that. The kids were thrilled with their new stuff.
I am excited to see what God will do... sure wish we could drag folks in sometimes! hee hee Seriously, today I prayed, "Lord, I sure wish we would hear of someone coming tomorrow" (someone we've invited). About 2 hours later, a neighbor told me her husband and children are coming (she has to work).
When you see this, please pray for tomorrow!
1 comment:
Hope all goes well tomorrow.
Praying right now!
Romans 14:8-9: “For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.”
Post a Comment